- La faculté
- Vie étudiante
- Sciences et Société
The Language Department is currently recruiting TUTORS for its Multimedia Centre (1st and 2nd semester 2016/2017).
• Supervising the centre during opening hours.
• Administrative tasks: registration of new users, distribution of books, CDs, DVDs requested by users, keeping a record of material lent and verification of its correct use.
• Explaining the services and language tools available in the centre.
• Resolving minor technical problems for users.
• Recording technical and logistical problems in the log book.
Supervision hours will be afternoons Mondays to Fridays.
A regular timetable will be established based on the availability of tutors and the Centre.
Candidates should preferably be enrolled in a Master’s programme, or L3 students, and should be able to communicate effectively in French. Fluency in at least one other European language, preferably English, would be an advantage. Potential candidates must be comfortable using multimedia technology.
Applications: applicants should send their CV and cover letter with complete address, e-mail and phone number, preferably by email, to:
Applications can also be given directly to the secretaries' office in Building 336.