- La faculté
- Vie étudiante
- Sciences et Société
Multimedia Resource Centre
The Multimedia Centre is now closed. It wil reopen again in September 2017.
Located in room 240, on the 2nd floor of building 336, the Multimedia Centre is open to all students for self-study.
Registration: For information on how to sign up to use the Multimedia Resource centre, please click here. (You must sign up before being able to use the resources).
The Multimedia Resource Centre is the place where you can:
- improve all language skills with specialised language learning software and prepare for exams like the TOEIC/TOEFL/BULATS/CLES.
- watch films in their original version
- read and borrow books in their original version (both simplified and unabridged books are available – for example, Penguin Readers)
- consult reference books, magazines and newspapers: Vocable (English, German, Spanish)
The Guardian Weekly, The New Scientist, BBC Focus, Cambio...
In addition to self-study, the Multimedia Resource Centre also offers:
- one-on-one sessions to help with specific language needs. At least one teacher a day from the Language Department is present in the Multimedia Resource Crentre to offer help and advice for:
- CVs and cover letters
- job interviews
- grammar problems
- preparing a year abroad (internships, ERASMUS...)
- exams like the TOEIC/TOEFL/BULATS/CLES.
For more free online resources and links to help you improve your language skills in English, German, Spanish, French as a Foreign Language, Russian, Italian or Chinese, please click here: RESOURCES AND LINKS.